Have you heard about high definition 4D vaser liposuction lately? Is it worth the hype? Well, if no, here are some interesting facts about High Definition Vaser Liposuction.
- This procedure uses ultrasound technology to soften the superficial fat which allows its easy removal to create definition around the muscles of the chosen body part.
- Best candidates for this procedure are the ones who have solid muscle bulk that can easily be felt during contractions.
- It is a gentle form of liposuction without aggressive suctioning. Soften superficial fat makes it easy to remove it thus allowing natural results.
- Results of high definition vaser liposuction can be seen within 6 weeks of the procedure. However, in some cases, the results may take up to 6 months and results vary from person to person.
- The patient may experience mild discomfort and may not be able to return to work for a week. However, he will be required to wear a compression garment for at least 6 weeks.
- The definition around upper body muscles will stay in place even after you have put on weight.
What is high definition vaser liposuction?
Alternatively known as Vaser 4D Liposuction, high definition vaser liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that allows the plastic surgeon to accurately sculpt and contour the body giving definition to upper body muscles by using cutting-edge ultrasound vaser technology.
The technique of high definition vaser liposuction focuses on accuracy and removal of deep and superficial fat that are present around the muscle groups. By removing the small deposits of fat around specific muscles, the doctor aims at making the patient feel and look his best.
How does it work?
High definition vaser liposuction includes 5 steps:
To begin with, the plastic surgeon will give you general anesthesia to make you comfortable. An incision of about half a centimeter will be made in hidden spots for the introduction of the cannula.
The tumescent saline solution is filled in the targeted area that needs to be reshaped. This solution helps numb the area and shrink blood vessels to reduce bruising.
The doctor further inserts a small probe into the targeted area to transmit sound energy in order to melt fat. The probe does not have an effect on the surrounding tissues.
Suction allows removal of excess fat that is present just under the skin to create abdominal six-pack abs without causing any adverse effect on the surrounding tissue structure.
Heat from the ultrasound makes it easy for the skin to retract thus giving a smooth and natural finish to your abs.
Does the fat come back?
Do you know that the actual number of fat cells present in the body remains stable during a lifetime? Unless you are indulging in extremely unhealthy diet or have become grossly obese, it is difficult to increase fat cells in your body.
When a plastic surgeon removes the fat cells by liposuction, it is very difficult to gain them back at a particular area. The defined muscles will remain put even if you put on weight as the fat get evenly distributed after the procedure.
Get in touch with one of the best Korea trained plastic surgeon to undergo the procedure. Dr. Shens is a leading plastic surgeon in Singapore who uses Colombia finest technique, Vaser Hi-Def Liposuction to contour tissues with precision. Contact our Singapore plastic surgeon team now!