Everyone aspires to have a flawless skin, which is not the case always. Therefore, they use makeup to hide the imperfections on their skins. Yes, makeup can enhance the appearance of your complexion. However, for some skin issues, makeup cannot hide them completely; you will still look older. To counter this, you may be required to use loads of foundation and concealer to cover them. Skin problems are caused by the passage of time (wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, dark circles below your eyes) as well environmental factors (sun’s exposure, UV rays, and free radicals).
Fortunately, Restylane Skinbooster is one of the best solutions which improve the quality of the skin. It is known to be accurate and succinct skin rejuvenation treatment. It is claimed to work well based on science. Not only known to improve skin’s hydration, but also enhance its luminosity and firmness. It works best through reintroducing the hyaluronic acid into your skin. Thus, it improves skin’s hydration as this water-loving sugar molecule will absorb more water into the skin. In the end, you will enjoy a brighter, more youthful and plumper complexion.
How Can Restylane Skinboosters Improve the Skin?
- It improves the look of acne scars.
- Leads to a smooth skin.
- Firms the skin.
- Gives a more luminous and brighter skin.
- Enhance the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Boosts the hydration of the skin.
- Leads to a more youthful complexion.
- Improves the tone and texture of the skin.
Restylane Skinboosters is Suitable For:
- For both women and men especially those with aged/dull skins, dry skins, with large pores will realize most results.
- Used on your face, neck, décolleté, and hands.
- For those individuals who look forward to improving skin structure (in a photo-damaged or acne-scarred skin).
- For people with more matured or younger skin.
How do we administer the skin booster?
A numbing cream should be applied before the treatment, then, Restylane Skinboosters will be introduced into your skin via the microinjections. The introduction can be done using an injector gun or small needle. The injector gun is responsible for sucking the skin before five micro-needle deliver Restylane into the skin. Numbing cream is used to help reduce discomfort and therefore, give you a better experience.
What is the downtime?
The injection may lead to temporary bruising, redness, pink-prick marks and swelling. Importantly, these side effects will vary from one person to the other depending on the sensitivity of the skin, the use of an injector gun or needle as well as the skill of the doctor.
Unevenness on your skin can occur. However, you can massage the skin.
How many treatment sessions will the patient need?
- It is best done for three consecutive months (3 treatments). The first treatment saturates your skin with hyaluronic acid as well as initiating the production of collagen to reverse the aging process.
- Successive treatments are done after every six months. This is so because the treatments last about six months.