Melasma, pronounced as Muh-LAZ-muh, is a common skin problem that caused brown to gray-brown patches on the face. Melasma usually occur on the cheeks, nosebridge, forehead, chin and above the upper lip and other parts of the body that is exposed to a lot of sunlight like the forearms and neck.
Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream is proven to be highly effective in treatment of melasma. It is a topical cream from Crystal Tomato for treatment of a melatonic origin.
Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream is suitable for all skin types and it contains specific cosmeceutical formula that acts by inhibiting the enzyme mechanisms producing melanin.
With a continuous application of the cream, existing skin spots of melanin origin and other skin hyperchromia are reduced or eradicated. The cream also helps to prevent the formation of new melanin spots.
Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream is safe, simple and proven to be more effective than the gold standard of treatments. The use of Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream is clinically proven as a topical treatment in addition to the one-a-day intake of Crystal Tomato supplements in bringing quicker, better and longer improvements.
The main active ingredient of Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream is Tyrosinase inhibitor combined with other depigmenting active ingredients including kojic acid, phytic acid, liquorice extract and alpha-arbutin.
Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream is the new benchmark in the treatment of melasma, pigmentation and dark spots.
Specially formulated to work on melisma and other hyperpigmentation problems.
Crystal Clear® can reduce the 4 main causes of hyperpigmentation:
Additionally, its mild exfoliation helps eliminate the top layer of the skin.
1. What is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is a cosmeceutical product specifically formulated for the improvement of pigmentation problems.
2. What are the key active ingredients in Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream and what do they do?Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream incorporates 13 synergistic active ingredients to specifically inhibit the different pathways in the production of melanin inside skin cells. One of these ingredients, Tyrosinase complex, is a particularly potent inhibitor of an important enzyme required for the formation of melanin.
In addition, Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream also contains super anti- oxidants like Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Rumex Occidentalis extract.Together, they help to lighten facial spots and inhibit new formations of melanin.
3. How is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream different from other depigmentation creams?Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is formulated to reduce the four (4) main causes of hyperpigmentation. They are:
Most topical depigmentation products in the market, however, contain only one to three active ingredients that target at reducing pigmentation issues. Recent research has shown that this is not as effective.
Crystal Clear® formulation incorporates 13 Active ingredients working synergistically to target not only the formation of melanin, but also to stop the various aggravating factors of skin pigmentation like inflammation, oxidative stress and ultraviolet radiation.
4. Does Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream contain Hydroquinone or any harsh whitening agents?Absolutely not. Remarkably, none of the harsh whitening agents popular with many depigmentation products are used in Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream: No Hydroquinone, no Steroid, and no Retin-A and never will be. Which is another significant difference that Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream has over other products – it is a safe and non-invasive topical cream.
5. Is there any medical evidence to support the claims that Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is efficacious for Melasma?A double blind placebo Clinical Trial of Crystal Tomato® and Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream was conducted in a tertiary dermatological institute in Singapore in 2014.The trial involved 44 Melasma patients selected from those who had either been treated with or were still undergoing the industry gold standard “Triple Therapy” (Hydroquinone, Steroid and Retin-A) treatment for Melasma, but who had not or were not achieving the desired results.These patients saw improvements by 25% after just 56 days of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream. The result was further enhanced to over 50% improvement after the 84th day.
The results of the Crystal Tomato® and Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream Clinical Study were published in the peer-reviewed Journal of Pigmentary Disorders.
6. Will Melasma and other pigmentation problems re-surface upon discontinuation of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?The skin is a living organ. Hormonal issues, stress, environmental pollution, medications, etc are constant aggressors that trigger excessive melanin production which lead to Melasma and pigmentation issues. When Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is discontinued, the skin will revert to its previous condition and its vulnerability to the same constant aggressors without the benefit and protection of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream.
It is important to remember that the activity of any cosmeceutical product is only temporary. Any product that triggers a permanent activity is likely to be unsafe.
7. Some skin whitening products in the market can cause hyper-pigmentation when the skin is exposed to the sun. Is that the same with Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?
No. Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream contains anti-oxidants, anti- inflammatory and sun filtering properties. They help to protect the skin during sun exposure.
8. Since Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream has built-in sun filters, is it still necessary to use Sunblock?
Yes! Most definitely. The use of Sunblock is a Must even if the treatment product contains some degree of sunscreen properties.
Always apply Sunblock as the final step to any skincare routine. Avoid massaging or rubbing in Sunblock as its primary function is to act as a barrier to shield your skin against sun damage. Sunblock is not supposed to be absorbed by the skin.
9. Does Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream cause skin to peel?
Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream contains a mild exfoliating agent. So, yes, in some (but not too common) instances, you will find mild skin peeling during the initial period of use.
10. What are some of the highlights of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?
It helps to clear Melasma spots and most forms of skin pigmentation
11. Can I use Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream if all I want is a more even skin tone?
Anyone who wants a brighter, lighter and a more even skin tone can use Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream. Although it has been proven to be very effective for more severe skin pigmentation problems, it is perfectly safe to use for cosmetic purposes.
12. Will Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream be beneficial to people with acne problems?
Yes, it is beneficial for acne sufferers. Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream helps to lighten dark acne scars and helps those with acne problems to maintain an even tone over an uneven complexion.
13. What about hyper-pigmentation caused by laser or IPL treatments that have gone wrong?
Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is indeed useful to reduce and alleviate hyperpigmentation caused by laser or IPL treatments.
14. Where is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream manufactured?
Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is manufactured in Spain by an established GMP and CE certified laboratory.
15. Why is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream beige to brownish in color?
The color is due to some of the natural ingredients in the formula. Color of the cream does not affect the product efficacy. It is normal to expect slight color variations in different production batches.
16. Will the color difference in Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream affects the efficacy of the product?
It is natural for any acid blend of product to turn darker over time. The color changes absolutely will not affect its treatment efficacies.
17. What is the correct application of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?
18. Can Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream be used together with other skincare products? Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is compatible with most skincare products. However, caution must be exercised to avoid combining it with the use of other whitening products that contain acid or bleaching agents.
19. How frequent should the treatment be repeated? Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is mild, safe and non-invasive. Normally, it is applied twice daily – in the morning and right before bedtime after cleansing the face. The treatment can be repeated throughout the year.
20. Can Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream be used immediately after laser treatment? It is not advisable to use any cosmetic products immediately following laser treatment and especially if a procedure results in abrasions or lacerations.
21. Do I need a special cleansing agent to remove Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream from face the next morning? It is always recommended to wash face with a mild foaming cleanser in the morning.
Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is not a make-up or a sunblock and the use of make-up removal before washing is not required unless you are wearing make-up or sunblock over it.
22. How long would it take to see any result following the use of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream? As evidenced from the clinical trial (mentioned above) involving melasma patients, improvements of up to 25% were recorded after 56 days, and up to over 50% after 84 days. Results from the clinical trial were measured using both Visia Skin Analysis and Mexameter by dermatologist investigators.
23. Is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream suitable for sensitive skin?Patients with ultra-sensitive skin may feel slight itching or minor stinging sensation on the initial product application and sometimes redness may follow. These symptoms are temporary but if they do persist or if you develop an allergic reaction, stop using the product.
24. Is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream suitable for countries where the climate is drier (eg. Japan, Korea & China) and where skin is generally dry?For dry and very dry skin, slight itching and a tingling sensation may be expected on first application.Using a good quality moisturizer immediately over Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream will help to eliminate the itching and tingling sensation and to counter effects of the dry climate.
25. Can Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream be used on its own or must it be combined with the consumption of Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplements?Findings from the clinical trial conducted in 2014 have shown that the combined therapy Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream and Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplements produced optimal results for reducing hyperpigmentation and for achieving a lighter, brighter and more even skin tone.
However, both Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream and Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplements can be used independent of each other and will provide good results on its own merit. Crystal Tomato® Dietary Supplements, taken orally, has an effect on the whole body.
26. Does Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream contain any Crystal Tomato® Powder?No. There is no Crystal Tomato Powder (Carotenoids) in Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream. Although Crystal Tomato® Powder works perfectly in oral supplements, it has absolutely no effect when applied topically over skin as it cannot be absorbed via topical applications.
27. How to store Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream between use?